View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 12:57 PM
Merry Christmas to all

There doesn't seem to be much interest in smart watches among members here. That doesn't stem my enthusiasm nor did it detour me from ordering the Samsung Galaxy Watch, the 42mm version in black stainless steel. I also ordered a 20mm wide black stainless band to replace the black silicon band the watch comes with. I wanted the larger capacity lithium battery that the 46mm watch provides but ultimately decided that size would be too large for my wrist. My Tag Heuer watch is 42mm and that is as large as I'd care to go.

I should have the Samsung Galaxy Watch early next week. I am looking forward to pairing it with my Samsung S9 phone and putting the watch through its paces. I think I am going to like my first smart watch. It is going to be fun to switch watch faces on the fly to suit my mood and download new watch faces that interest me. There are literally thousands of available watch faces by many content developers.

This is a photo showing the size difference between the 46mm and 42mm versions of the Samsung Galaxy Watch.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 12-15-2018 at 01:14 PM.