View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:17 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Default Research papers indicate that SARS-CoV-2 may be a bioweapon

Before reading my post below, please read the link to the Marketwatch article here: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/do...more_headlines

I'll explain why I am writing this post, but before I do, let me just level set my professional background about what the information below.

I retired only two years ago, but I spent my entire career working in Biotech as a professional molecular biologist with a background in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, developing molecular diagnostics and molecular genetics tests. I'm also one of the inventors of PCR, which is the basic technology that underpins all current COVID-19 diagnostic testing.

I'm reading some interesting papers I've found on Net about SARS-CoV-2:

One of them, entitled, "SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus pose threat for human emergence" has some disturbing content. The reference for this publication is: Nat. Med. 2015 December; 21(12): 1508–1513.

This is as group of scientists working at Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. UNC Chapel Hill is a known and documented site for bioweapons research.

The abstract of the paper begins...

"In this study, we examine the disease potential for SARS-like CoVs currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations."

This is where it starts to get strange:

"Utilizing the SARS-CoV infectious clone, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse adapted SARS-CoV backbone."

Now...here's where it gets scary:

"The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild type backbone can efficiently utilize multiple ACE2 receptor orthologs, replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells, and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV."

So, gang...here's what I find alarming...these guys purposely engineered this virus.

The original SARS-like Coronavirus that can only infect bats cannot infect humans because a protein domain on the viral spike protein cannot bind to the ACE2 receptor on human airway epithelial cells.

Well...these guys at UNC Chapel Hill engineered one with a Coronavirus spike protein that CAN bind to human airway epithelial cells.

Now here's the kicker:

"Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from CoVs utilizing the novel spike protein."

In other words, our previous SARS based therapies based on monoclonal antibodies and vaccines developed for original SARS coronavirus failed to protect this new, genetically-engineered, I might add, coronavirus from using the "novel" spike protein. In other words, what we developed as therapies for SARS..don't work.

If that doesn't sound like bioweapons development, I don't know what does..

Now...for the kicker of all kickers: One of the scientists on this publication, a certain Zhengli Shi, woh was working as a post-doc at UNC Chapel Hill. Guess where she actually works? At the "Key Laboratory of Special Pathogensand Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

The laboratory that the Marketwatch article references above is the SAME laboratory that Zhengli Shi works at.

Now, before you guys think Stephen has gone off the deep end around possible conspirarcy theories, consider this paragraph at the end of the publication cited above:

"These studies were initiated prior to the U.S. Government Deliberative Process Research Funding Pause on Selected Gain of Function Research Involving Influenza, MERS, and SARS Viruses."

What does Gain of Function Research on Influenza, MERS and SARS Viruses mean? It means making pathogenic virues more contagious, more pathogenic with a higher lethality index.

This is code for Bioweapons engineering, gang. Just as "Enhanced Interrogation" is code.

Think about that....
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 03-27-2020 at 02:00 PM.