View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Serge.......The YouTube video title is incorrect. The guy did not fire the weapon. He thought he was a bad ass when he struck the other driver but got his ass handed to him quick when both of the younger men hammered him. The presence of the weapon in the woman's hand was what seemrd to immediately end the fight. When she handed the gun to the man who began the fight he only pointed the weapon at the two guys, he did not fire it. The sound you hear is a vehicle door being slammed closed. He commited assault and assault with a deadly weapon, and the woman was an accomplice to assault with a deadly weapon. Charges could be brought against both of them using that video.

I'll bet the guy who started the fight will think twice before he tries pulling that big bad ass routine again.
Dan, I believe he did at 0:20 in the video. He was chambering a round and could have pulled the trigger, perhaps inadvertently. At first I thought it was also a door slamming but as I watched it a few times, it sure seems and sounds like the gun went off with the round striking the ground.

This is the problem with some people. Carrying a gun does not make you Rambo. It does not mean that you can start a fight with someone because they did something to p*ss you off under the false security of being able to back it up with a firearm like this not so bright individual did. Just the opposite I'd say, stay away from any and all trouble. I posted this video as a reminder, if you carry a firearm, do not engage in any way an individual who has not threatened your life with deadly force, it will only get you into a big heap of trouble...

This video is a great example how quickly things go wrong. Once again, if you carry, be sure you read a good book or two on the subject. I would think this individual did not and as a result of his false sense of security and bad @ss attitude, him and his wife/girlfriend are facing the following charges:

Update: 3/26, 10:15 a.m. -- WITN reports that the suspects, Christy and Bradley Turner, have been charged. Bradley Turner is charged with discharging a weapon into property, two counts of assault by pointing a gun, going armed to the terror of the people, injury to personal property, and assault. His wife, Christy Turner is charged with two counts of assault by pointing a gun. The couple posted $38,500 bond.