View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Joe W

Default New Core Audio Design Racks

It was time to say goodbye to my trusted Salamander Synergy S40 Six Shelf Audio Rack. After much research and deliberation I went with a pair of Core Audio Designs plyKraft 3L in Sapele. They arrived on Thursday just ahead of my birthday. I love the look and what they do for the sound of my system. My wife loves the look too which is a huge bonus.

I can say that working with Arnold Marr at Core Audio was an absolute pleasure. He took the time to talk through my goals, was accommodating on some tweaks to the standard format and despite being slammed managed to get them to me early. The packing of the units in 5 separate boxes was outstanding. The fit and finish and tolerances around the joints is exceptional.

With the help of a friend I had them unboxed, assembled and all equipment installed in just over a two of hours. Very happy camper. Thank you Arnold.

fullsizeoutput_414d.jpeg
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg fullsizeoutput_414c.jpeg (2.46 MB, 196 views)
[list] Analog: VPI Prime Signature Turntable in Rosewood, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, Digital: Aurender N10, Holoaudio KTE May, Oppo 203, Preamplifier: Luxman C-10X, Parasound JC3 Jr, Amplifier: Luxman M-10X, Speakers: Bowers & Wilkins 801 D4, Power Management: Audioquest Niagara 5000, Cables: Nordost Tyr 2, Wireworld Eclipse 7 & 8, , Rack: Core Audio Designs plyKraft 3L (x2)

Last edited by jmw31; 09-28-2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Trying to attach another picture