View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAida View Post
I just want to say that this is as good a presentation is SACdand CD that I have ever heard. Mac has a world beating combination here!!!
I'm running my D1100 using my MCD1100 as a transport. Play SACD through its DIN output to D1100 DIN input. I play my MVP881 BR player through the optical connection using AQ Diamond optical IC. Play CD using AQ Wel Sig digital xlr. Play USB through AQ Coffee USB cable using new Windows 10 laptop. I'm waiting on my Wel Sig 24' xlr IC and 8' speaker cable to be solid silver balanced dual mono from input to output. Soon I will purchase an MR87 tuner and connect it to the D1100 optical input. Then I will eliminate my C-1000 preamp from my system as it will no longer be needed. In my opinion the D1100 is the best buy in high end audio at the present time. The sound it produces through my Alexxes is nothing less than spectacular, even with my present setup which could be improved upon with the addition of soon to arrive reference quality cabling from input to output and elimination of C-1000 from system.

In the very near future I plan to purchase an MR87 tuner. I already have the 3m optical cable in my hands. This tuner has an analog to digital converter so that it will connect nicely to the D1100. Thus the D1100 will become the heart of my new completely upgraded system.