View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:20 PM

Default Ultraviolet HDMI

I found some WireWold Ultraviolet HDMI 5.2 cables that looks strange as well as too cheap for normal prices. Well, I wrote the guy and here is his response: I hope im not braking any rules, ie. I did not post where the cables are for sales or show any prices. if I could post a picture I would. They just happened to be round plastic all the way to the end. (no silver end) they could be any cables painted over. I don't know, that's why I asked. I never knew WW made a flat and round version?

I am a dealer, they are not fakes, and not the same as the flat version. These are designed for contractor use, as the round cable is a little easier to pull through conduit than the flat version. The ends are molded plastic, not a metal case as in the flat version. WW doesn't show a picture of them as they were probably never really sold retail. I have other WW cables in stock, depending on what you are looking for, but most of the cables have switched to Series 6, so are being closed out as well if they remain.

Thanks,

Dave
Apollo AV, Inc.