View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveneumann View Post
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. Sorry to hijack this thread, but I've got Sashas on order and have some questions about set up. This will be my first pair of Wilson speakers.

I've read all I can about the set up process. However with new Wilson speakers taking some time to break in, I have a question about how well can the set up be dialed in from the start? Is it possible to get it right even before break-in, or does speaker placement need to be tweaked after break-in?

Also, how "fool proof" and reliable is the certified set up process? Does it take the likes of a Peter McGrath to really get it right or can trained people from any dealer get it right?

The reason I am asking it that my dealer is 200 miles away. They will graciously come for initial set up, but I don't think I can reasonably ask them to drive back here for further tweaking once the speakers are properly broken in.

Thanks in advance for any advice and guidance.

Regards,

Dave
I bet that other member... uh what's his name... um, don't tell me... Oh ya! Serge (PHC1), that's it. He just might have a thing or two to say that will help get you up to speed on those incredible Sashas.

Last edited by Jesse; 01-31-2010 at 07:38 PM.