View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslrock View Post
I have a Rosenut DB1 that I really enjoyed but I decided in early 2016 to add two JL Audio F113v2s (thanks Ivan). I liked the look and sound of the DB1 in how it complimented and integrated with my speakers. There are software settings specifically for the B&W speaker line and the software also has the ability to tailor to any other speaker. The DB1 allows for a really good foundation, the software is easy to use, and you can take a microphone reading of the room for the peak correction (similar to other sub manufacturers). The reason I changed to a pair of the Fathoms? The do make for an "oh wow" moment

I have the DB1 in a guest bedroom and plan on using it if I decide to add an integrated amp, speakers and streamer to our bedroom.

I can always pick up another sub and this one will be a bit more than needed in a bedroom so if anyone is interested in my DB1 please PM me. I have the original boxes and all that came with the sub.
Interesting info. Since you switched from 1xDB1 to 2xF113v2, do you think its the addition of a second sub or just that the F113v2 is just better?