View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpod4 View Post
Congrats on the wise purchase. They beat the cardas golden reference jumpers made for Maggies. I am now running a duelund .6 cast resistor in tweeter and empirical design jumper in the midrange. Perfect for my ears. Although now that the CJ pr350 is warming up/breaking in I might try the emp designs jumper in the tweeter too. Let us know what you think when you get them!!
Have had the Empirical Design jumpers in for a week now, how can a few short pieces of wire make so much difference, mids opened right up... just where did that midrange come from... making the stock bridge seem so congested in comparison and the treble shimmers with the new jumpers... less grain, more detailed and extended... performance vs cost ratio for Karl's musical little wires is just off the chart, just $40 for a real big step up in performance for the mids and treble in particular... many thanks Karl for your fantastic wires and also for dpod for the recommendation, can I pass it on to ANY 3.7 owners... absolutely awesome

Graham

Last edited by audiot servant; 01-15-2012 at 01:57 AM.