View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFgibbon View Post
Looking back I see that many of my answers to questions on this forum have been edited, reducing and in some cases eliminating the answers all together (for example a simple answer to a direct question about the price of a product is apparently "promoting my product" and was deleted by a moderator). Even my explanation of what's going on with production and our measurement system was edited, even though there was no mention of the sound or price or anything that could possibly be considered promotion. Those who know me know I'm not a promoter. I never sell directly to customers and I always try to answer questions about my products objectively and thoroughly. I'm not interested in using any forum to promote my brand with boastful statements or denigration of other products, I thought the DeVore Fidelity forum would be a good place to address direct questions with direct answers. I hope I'll be allowed to do this moving forward.
Oh man john. That sucks. I was so pleased to see you posting here. I am very disappointed that happened.