View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1mera1989 View Post
I see you have the Cremona M's. How do they compare to the Olympica? Are the Olympica's still smooth with musicality as its highest priority, or are they much cleaner and more audiophillic than the Cremona M's?
The most prominent differences that I heard were the midrange is more accurate and less colored than my Cremona M. Also it is a faster and weightier sound. Being that I am comparing them in two completely different listening environments, it is hard to make a fair assessment of things such as sound stage and dimensionality. I will say however I am contemplating trading my Cremona Ms for these. I LOVE the overall package. My original plan was to keep saving for Amati Futura, but this speaker has caused me to possibly take a detour on that journey.
Primary System: Ayre KX-5, Ayre VX-5, Ayre C-5XEmp, Ayre QB-9 DSD: Sonus Faber Olympica III: Audioquest Meteor: Yamaha RXV-1800, Oppo BDP-103, Paradigm center and rear surrounds, Paradigm Ultracube 12 sub, Audience ar6-TSD
Office System: Luxman L-507uX, Esoteric K-05, Harbeth 30.1, Dual REL T5 subs, Nordost Tyr 2 cabling, Audience ar6-TSD