View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
Definitely underrated. I recently purchased a CAD300SEI for my home office setup, along with Omega Compact Alnico monitors. It sounded so great in that setup that I had some of my audio buddies over to hear it. For that I hauled it down to where my main setup is, and more for fun than anything else connected my main speakers to the Cary integrated. Amazingly, the Cary handled these speakers beautifully. My main system's speakers are Wilson Audio Sabrinas, rated at 87 db sensitivity and, more critically, a nominal 4 Ohm load dipping to 2.53 Ohms at 139 Hz!

After I do some tube rolling (just got some NOS Sylvania 1942 JAN VT-231 tubes for the drivers), I'm seriously thinking of moving the Cary to my main setup and selling my ARC Ref 6 Preamp and D'Agostino Classic Stereo amp! Vocals through the Cary and the Sabrinas were just magical! And the bass was surprisingly tight and musical as well. But I just got a response from Cary Audio that for about $250 they can add subwoofer left and right channel outputs to the CAD300SEI so that I can continue using my JL Fathom subwoofer.

Hi,
I m the happy owner of sabrina paired with devialet200.
Are those amp you are referring to
How is the dynamic, clarity, details,transparency ?
Thks

Last edited by Masterlu; 05-19-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Links to sales/auction sites are not permitted.