View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvibe View Post
Congrats! As a prior Sasha 1 owner who moved to Alexia Version 1 let me tell you are in for some crazy improvements in dynamics and scale. And as long as you get them setup correctly your listening spot is going to reveal a scary almost 3D image with textures and layers that you wouldn't get with your Sasha's. It's really important that you get the Alexia's dialed in properly. Slight adjustments reveal different changes to the sound stage and placement of voices and instruments. This happened with Sasha 1 as well but I feel the adjustments are easier to hear with Alexia. It's actually quite fun to experiment with them. Hopefully your room acoustics will allow you to take full advantage of these loudspeakers that are in a class of their own. It's so hard to believe that Wilson is actually improving this speaker with Version 2... I'm scared to listen to those when they come out.
Thanks for your thoughts on this. I am coming from Sasha 2's though, so I am really wondering how much different they'll be, considering it's the same tweeter and midrange. I know they'll be a nice improvement, just looking forward to what is different/better.