Thread: New 800 series
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crytklmass View Post
No I didnt make it this summer. I did make it to jobbienooner. Oh Ya. Welcome to Jobbienooner.com! (do not open with young children present) I just bought a new Garmin Gps so I'll be making that trip next summer. Maybe even head to cedar point. Although the risk of being trapped by large waves is always possible. Lake Erie can change fast. Im NO captain. I went from my 20ft. to my 35ft. Huge change. Still getting used to it. I do alot of boating on Lake St.Clair, Detroit, and Erie. 90% on St. Clair. But I do like to head out for a weekend travel. Maybe head to old Boblo Island.
Your Correct PHC1 The exchange rate 5 years ago made a huge difference. Would be nice to visit a 3rd world country and buy an MX-150 for a couple thousand. It probably cost McIntosh $3000.00 to manufacture and they sell it for $10,000. Good profit. That's just a guess. We'll never know the true cost. Besides there are years of R&D involved.
Hmmmmm the term "Jobbie" You in the automotive design business? I remember those days!!! Sigh
Sonus Faber Cremona, (2) JL Audio F110 subs, Squeeze Server v7.9 Windows 2012 Server 25TB, Audio Metallurgy GA-0 XLR & RCA, Wireworld Silver Eclipse speaker cable, PS Audio Power Plant Premier (2), WireWorld Silver Power Cables, Tascam DA3000