View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
While I “sort of” understand the rather limited demand but demand nonetheless for such products and the profit margins locked into those flagship products for manufacturers, I would have to say:

Nope, none of them for me either.

If I seriously considered an upgrade I would “maybe” spring for Wilson Alexx but would probably call it a day with Alexia-2 for my room. In fact even the Wilson Sabrina would be entertaining “enough” since it left me smiling during an extensive listening session and to me that is all that matters. What can I say? I’ve had nothing but great memories with all my Wilson speakers

In reality the rather modest by “audiophile measures”, Harbeth speakers I am currently enjoying give me all I am asking for which makes me feel I have shed the audiophile lust. If that changes and I catch the LuFlu and have the itch again, then it will be a Wilson dealer I would be headed for.

Those behemoths on the list are not exactly art I would be interested in displaying in my room not to mention I find the prices obscene.
You can't go wrong with a Wilson, IMO. I wish Ivan would pick up Wilson.