Thread: Bat vk-300xse
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Retired

Junk?!?!? That's not junk. It just looks that way to the untrained eye. And, if you think it looks "busy", I should post a pic of the room at 180 from this uncluttered end.

F-Class rifle match in the morning at Cumberland Riflemen 600yd range in Millville, NJ and BPCR silhouette and target as well as rimfire silhouette at various places in PA, NJ throughout the season. Very busy time of the year as am shooting the Eastern Regional at the end of this month and SE Regional in GA at the end of Oct. Then I put the long-range toys away and shoot sporting clays and listen seriously to some great music on a terrific system (now BAT-centered, of course) as the weather turns cool.

BTW - Cumberland will finish a new practical pistol range sometime this fall and matches will open just in time for your return to action. Delaware Memorial Bridge and Route 47 directly to the range about 2mi east of Millville. Probably have a league night for same next year. Be happy to have you join in the fun. I'll be shooting a Kimber 1911 Gold Medal II in 9mm. And, if you haven't noticed, there is a "Shooting Sports" forum in the lounge here on AAf.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag