View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 12:31 AM

Location: Auckland New Zealand, way down in the South Pacific

Quote:
Originally Posted by plurn View Post
Hi,

I am interested in seeing the classifieds section but I am reluctant to pay a viewing fee without knowing if it will be useful to me so I have some questions about it. I am not located in the USA. Are these classifieds pretty much USA centric and say 95% of items for sale are only for sale for shipping within USA or are most people willing to sell worldwide?
Are most items for sale in the USA or is there a good mix from all over the world?

Any chance I can get some stats?:
- how many items are currently for sale
- out of those items, roughly how many are for sale to USA only (or USA + Canada).
- how many items currently for sale are located in Australia

Sorry for all the questions but I don't want to pay for a service if it is not suitable for me and this would help me work out if it is suitable.

Anthony
Dunno about the stats, but i have bought from the marketplace here (I live in New Zealand), I bought a McIntosh MEN220.....and I almost bought a C48 from here too but I managed to get a better deal on a newer one elsewhere.....
I think you'll find most people are willing to ship overseas....
I think you'll also find most of the for sale items are in the USA, I can't recall any items for sale in Australia....that's not to say its never happened.....

The subscription is not a huge amount of money, you could subscribe once and if you find its not what you want, don't renew your subscription when it comes up for renewal...