View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W9TR View Post
So now we get to predict what will happen to end the great war to come.

Jamie Lannister gets killed in the upcoming battle. Arya steals his face then meets with Cersei and in an intimate moment kills her with her now famous Valarian steel dagger. While it might not go down exactly in that way, I'm betting Arya will kill Cersei, ending the war.

In Season 8 episode 3, Melisandre reiterated the line she spoke way back near the beginning of the series: “And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me. Brown eyes. Blue eyes. Green eyes. Eyes you’ll shut forever. ”

Walter Frey had brown eyes, The Night King had blue eyes, and Cersei has green eyes.

In another prophecy Cersei learns all her children will die and a ‘little brother’ will kill her. Narrows the field a bit.
Danny has green eyes too ... There is a theory that she becomes the mad queen and that she's killed as well. I would love to see Jamie killing Cersei, he already killed the mad king.

Episode 4 has been a real waste of an episode with only 2 more remaining and a lot of things still up in the air. Episode 3 has shown that they are in a hurry to close story lines as far as they can. It can feel rushed at some moments and wasteful of time at others.

There was too much WTF moments in episode 4 like the surprise attack. I saw that coming a million miles away and she could have destroyed the whole fleet by turning around them...