View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsevilla View Post
joey_v,
Funny you mention ceilings. I was wondering about my sloping ceiling. It goes from 8' to 10' across a 24'x12' area. My left speaker is under the 8' side and the right one under the 10' side. Speakers are about 8' apart. I'll try your tip tomorrow just to get an idea of the difference. It would seem that the slope is causing reflections to bounce to my right side. The weird thing is, today has been such a revelation that I'm afraid to do anything else that might screw up this perfection (to my ears, of course). How could it possibly get better?!?! I ordered matching jumper cables, a coax for the Sonos, XLR cables for MB50 streamer, and power cables from Wireworld. Overnight should arrive on Saturday. I'm eager to find out how these new cables will affect the sound. It can't get any better, can it? I wonder what $100k worth of audio gear sound like. For that money, it better make you climax!

Again, thanks for the tip.
Make sure you do the tip, message me or post back if you have questions. If you need clouds, check out my thread on the GIK subforum.

GIK Clouds Installation