View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsooner View Post
Guys, I have also liked the Marten's in the past when I've heard them, however I have to bring out the point that they have screwed their long time distributor by selling cheap out the back door. Some of you may not care about this type of business practice, but if you were a small shop and got screwed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, you too would be upset. I can't find the link, but you can Google it to see how they screwed the US distributor after over ten years of doing business together I believe it was.

Again, I'm sorry as I'm not trying to be a jerk, but personally when I do business with say a Vandersteen dealer, I know they won't screw me and I know that the value of my purchase will stay strong til the day I have to or want to sell..

Thanks for reading and feel free to flame me, but I did check with this story with a close friend in the industry, who's name would be well known and they said this is true. Thanks again.
I know about that story. There is always another side of a story like that and it's about another point of view about how this is. I don't think it's a good idea to take part of that. A consumer should not take part of it and with second hand information feed a story that probably has more to it than we really can know.

Last edited by Apexorca; 07-10-2016 at 10:03 AM.