View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPandy View Post
Jerome my friend - you English is just fine, and your sentiments pure. YOu are a decent good man and I am sure that Mr. Halpern would recognise that. If others see malevolence then that is for them. Anyways banned users have a habit of being grumpy on other forums.

I think most people that buy Shindo in the US would match with highly efficient speakers, or horns, so you are on safe ground.

Great advice though - buy a pre amp and see how you like the flavour. Personally I think the Aurieges is a great entry point to sample the wares..I heard a couple years ago in a friend's system and Aurieges matched with a Leak 20 and Quad 57's and it sang so beautifully.

It is also interesting to me that you have such a good response to the 40.1's when I read many folk have bass issues with them. I have owned and enjoyed Compact 7's and SHL5's so have a flavour for the brand. I hope 40.1's are more of the same. They were great speakers.
Hi Andy,
Thanks ! That is great to see that at least one person got my point !

I did not know that you owned Harbeth speakers in the past.
The least I can say is that the bass response of the 40.1 is huge and yes, it can be tricky and time consuming to domesticate it. But now it is done and I'm in heaven.