View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 01:16 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Middle T Active … Dario in Italy

August 2017

Hi James,

I have finally had the opportunity to test for a few weeks the Bryston Active Middle T loudspeakers system.

GEAR:

• Bryston 4B3 cubed power amp for low + another Bryston 4B3 Cubed for midrange + Bryston 2.5B3 Cubed for the high frequencies.

• BAX-1 Digital Electronic Crossover

• Bryston Middle T Active Speakers

It hasn't been an easy task because for the first time in my life (I have owned a lot of expensive gear and auditioned much more at shows and at friend's homes) with this Bryston setup I kept hearing to music itself and not to the electronics involved in sound reproduction.

This to say the quality is so high in terms of timbre, with amazing dynamics and huge but believable soundstage the music really seems played as I remembered at live concerts.
All the instruments seem in the right place, perfectly located in the stage with razor shape definition.

I mainly listen to Classical music, Blues and Jazz with a strong preference to medium/small acoustic ensembles, so a performance so natural and realistic is really a must!

James, I really think going active is the future if a great leap forward in music reproduction is the final goal.

Dario Camuzzini
Italy

Last edited by James Tanner - Bryston; 08-07-2017 at 03:59 PM.