View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 09:07 AM
On Florida's Slow Coast

You may want to ask yourself what you want to accomplish with this change. You seem to have a nice collection of video and FM gear. In NYC there is still great FM to listen to. You are fortunate. I moved to Sarasota, FL five years ago and FM here is all Pop junk and of little quality. Finally pulled my beautiful gold Magnum Dynalab MD108 tuner out and bought a new dCS DAC. The tuner now lives in it's cool aluminum suitcase... need to sell it.
So, is there some sound change you'd like to make or maybe you'd just like to match things up with a new cord for cosmetic reasons. If so, go for it. Always fun to buy something new... until the bill comes in. It's cold in NYC, a new purchase may warm you up a bit. Enjoy.
Wilson Yvette speakers, Conrad-Johnson ART88 pre, TEA1bc phono, and ART27A Amplifier, Marantz digital player, Rega Planar 10 turntable / Apheta 3 cartridge,Wireworld Gold and Platinum Eclipse IC and speaker, I AQ Hurricane, Tornado power cables, Shunyata Denali 2 conditioner, dCS Bartok DAC/Streamer