View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp 1080 View Post
Did we read the same post? I believe that he was waiting for his fiancee to arrive. There was NO family there. In case you were not aware, each person reacts differently to an emergency. I should know as I got to see their panicked faces for 29 years after dialing 911. Why are you being so critical because he did not do what YOU would have done? There were reports of people cowering behind their couches.
My comment was based on the quote “I was about to start pouring drinks and go out in style,” Versola said “What are we going to do in this situation? We really can’t do anything but just try and make the best of it.”

I'm not being critical, I just called him ignorant as he values his $500 bottle of Whisky more than his future..............

Ron
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub