View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 02:59 PM

Default Replacement with Equinox

I recently upgraded my interconnects between my preamp and power amps with balanced 39’ Wireworld Equinox cables. Just prior to this upgrade, I added a Denali 2000/T and Venom HC between the wall socket and my two amps. The Shunyata enhancements were expensive; the Equinoxes were not. At the very least, they have proven to be the “icing on the cake”. I invited the general manager of the leading high-end audio store in my area to hear my system. His professional opinion, in a word, was “fantastic “.

I am writing this posting to simply suggest that anyone considering upgrading interconnects — and for whom cost is a serious factor — think about Wireworld’s Equinox product line. I certainly have been delighted with the result, and I expect you probably would be, too.

Main System: Theta Casablanca V preamp/processor; Wadia 8 CD transport and Digimaster DDC 2000 DAC (w/all updates); Theta Compli CD transport; Oppo UDP-203 disc player; Lumin T2 music server/DAC; Roon Nucleus+ core (w/Teddy Pardo LPS); SOTA Sapphire turntable (w/ Premier FT3 arm and Hana SL cartridge); SugarCube SC-2 non-destructive "click and pop" removal device; PS Audio Stellar phono preamp; Magnum Dynalab MD-102 FM tuner (w/MD-205 Signal Sleuth FM antenna amplifier and ST-2 FM antenna); McIntosh MC 611 (3), Krell FPB 200C, and KAV-250a power amplifiers; Revel Ultima Studio (2 - L&R), Voice (1 - center), and Embrace (2 sides and 2 surrounds) speakers; SVS PB-16 Ultra (2) and 3000 Micro (2) powered subwoofers; WireWorld Silver Eclipse 8 speaker cables; various Kimber Kable, MIT, Shunyata, and WireWorld interconnects; Shunyata Denali 2000/T (2), Denali 6000/S, Hydra [original], Hydra 2, and Venom PS10 power conditioners; various Shunyata Delta, Venom, PowerSnake, and Sidewinder power cords, and Venom Defenders (2); Richard Gray's Power Company Substation and 400 Pro; Luxul AGS-1024 Ethernet switch; Sound Anchor amplifier stand; VTI (2) and Billy Bags (4) equipment racks.