View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 05:01 PM
Semi-audiophile

in the midst of my renewed research, I am also in the process of resisting a sale on Venom HC v2 PCs. It would be easy to give in to, but buying them wouldn't address the questions on hand.

Still no word from Furman, so digging into the manuals confirmed that the banks in my SRP-20i and Elite-15PFi are separate from each other, but doesn't say anything that suggests the outlets within a bank are separate from each other. So, a noise-reducing PC still seems reasonable to consider. But I don't know if I have that much of a noise problem and actually need them. A conditioner like IsoTek's Aquarius might solve some issues, as the outlets are individually fused and don't see each other. I suspect higher-priced ones like Shunyatas are too. But even the IsoTek is more money than the PCs would be, regardless of whether they're Transparents or Shunyatas.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks