View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 09:18 AM
Life is beautiful

Sourced by a Innuous server, I heard again the fantastic scale, depth and soundstage with a clarity to behold.
This is top quality in every audiophile domain.

The first track I heard sounded great but it was as if there was lacking some 'body' compared to what I had heard last month.
Was it the size of the room?
Are these speakers meant to be heard in rather small places?
It was still very good, don't understand me wrong, but I was missing that last bit of grandness.

After the track the BXT modules were put on, and we realised we had been listening to the Kii Three without the BXT!
Wow, this is such good value for money.
For 28K, you have everything, cables included!
But 13K gets you started already, and will be enough for all but most exigent music lovers.
Add a streamer (or a CD transport if you like) and you're good to go.

Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables