View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGabriel View Post
I used the 1.7's with the bass panels with great results. Give them a try if you really like the Maggie sound but want more bass power.
Caelin and Hifisand that is cool to hear about your success with the bass panels. I don't have your listening experience but am very pleased how nicely my JL fathom 110's (I think) blends with my 3.7i's. I certainly agree about bass and room placement. I started out 8 feet from the front wall, then moved to 6 foot out and the bass really started to come alive. That is with my subs turned off. I also notice a big difference moving my listening chair from 6, 7 and then 8 feet away from my speakers. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know. I have moved to a room where I can actually move my speakers around to find the best placement. I still have a lot of experimenting to do. And then there is room treatments. Caelin you mentioned about some jumpers you made for your 20.7's. Would those fit my 3.7i's and do you sell those? If yes, I'll get in touch with you.

~Mike

Last edited by mgard; 12-13-2014 at 11:22 PM.