View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Semi-audiophile

Ok. I received the replacement platform for my Cloud 11 and installed it Sunday. Gingko does nice work! Today I played an album and experienced no issues with footfalls or movement. I like that. And, I don't think I was holding back in walking around the room.

Unfortunately, my planned system reconfiguration will have to be put aside in favor of a new one when I can figure it out. My tuner is too tall to make it into a 5" shelf, so I need another plan. This means moving things around and possibly new interconnects to accommodate the changes, while maintaining a visually pleasing aesthetic. I wasn't planning on spending any money on this (the checking account needs a break), so I'll have to get creative.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks