Thread: BEER lovers
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 05:04 PM
Retired

One of the problems with 'staying in' is I've run out of beer. My local delivery guy only had Sam Adams 'Cold Snap' white ale (and the usual NA non-beer beers, of course). He said his delivery will show up ??? Ah, well.......... while not my favorite, it is decent and will keep me going until he has something better. At least we stocked up on wine, so shouldn't suffer there. When his supplies arrive I'll buy a couple of cases. Glad that beer doesn't go bad. As someone said............... beer, a sign that god (all of them) loves us.

Edit - have discovered that, after my 2nd 'Cold Snap', it is an unusual beer. I usually prefer my beer icy cold. However, this is the first beer I've run across that not only tastes good above fridge-temp, but is noticeably better around 44-45F.
Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 04-16-2020 at 05:14 PM.