View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 11:24 AM

I don't mind defending myself at all. My career has been in coaching healthcare providers on how to overcome medical errors, where slovenly service literally has resulted in death. The principles are applicable in all industries. I have an Ayre integrated and it performs very well. My complaint has been in how Ayre responded when I contacted them about a failure in one of their products, subsequently returned to the dealer.

How a provider of either a service or a product should matter. It is in all consumers best interest. Of all I have dealt with professionally and personally, Ayer fell the shortest in their response.

Admitting and correcting mistakes and poor service is one thing. Adopting QC measures and a culture to avoid them from even happening in the first place is another. Lack of negative consumer feedback leads to complacency and that should never be tolerated.

I think it's great that Ayre owns up to their mistakes and offers to make them right. But that falls short of not making the mistakes in the first place, when, with the proper processes in place, should be completely avoidable.