Thread: Parasound
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC45 View Post
After spending quite a bit of money on different systems I decided to purchase what I thought was a reasonable system that still met certain standards.My severe loss of hearing resulted in the use of hearing aids that kind of makes listening to music less than what it use to be .

What I purchased

Parasound
JC1's
JC2 BP
JC 3+

Oppo 205

Clearudio Performance DC/Satisfy Carbon/Hana

Monitor Audio PL300 II

Bunch of Audiquest wire/power cords, and Niagra 5000.

When it comes to Parasound the "Halo" products have been on bunch of "A" lists for a long time. The amps (JC1's) have been used at numerous shows powering all types of speakers.

I could have gone with McIntosh again but I wanted a change, It was a good change.
I'm really pleased to hear that you are back in the game with a new system despite your hearing issues. I am also dealing with a lot of hearing problems, which make me feel like want to give up on this hobby sometimes. I know a few others that seem to be able to enjoy music with hearing aids, and I sincerely hope that if that is the future for me, I can continue to enjoy as well.

Parasound makes fantastic gear, and if I were starting over with a reasonable budget, I would absolutely love to rock some JC1's! In fact I have thought about it for a backup... My audio research amp is out for repairs right now! [emoji24]

Congratulations on a fine new system!