View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savakntr View Post
I agree on PH 10. It’s connected on the second Tonearm of my VPI Avenger next to my main phono Gryphon Legato Legacy.

Earlier on that Tonearm I had an iphono 2 and later a project box rs and a Pass XP 17.
The ph 10 was recommended by a friend who swears on this, its less than half the money of xp 17 and sounds much better. The dynamics, the bass the scene are way better.

Can’t be compared to the Gryphon Legato, but it’s a huge value for money

What's also nice is offering an upgrade path to many of their products —

The PSU-10 is a super inductive power supply exclusively designed for the PH-10 phono stage.

Engineered with the best quality audio-grade components PSU-10 features a dual choke design powered by a double inductor driving the negative and positive high current stages and featuring and inductive filter on the analogue stage.

The Gold Note proprietary Dual Chokes Design perfectly filters the signal voltages in order to eliminate all the possible electrical noise coming from the AC power system.

The PSU-10 uses its massive power supply to shield the PH-10 phono stage from electro-magnetic interferences thus insulating it effectively from the AC power system.

The large, ultra-clean power enhances super low noise, greater dynamic, better resolution and finer details for a more realistic high-end audio performance and pure audio pleasure.

PSU-10 is able to help PH-10 extracting every single detail guaranteeing the best dynamic, resolution and realism music experience listening to vinyl.

The PSU-10 can deliver high quality power using four transformers three of which are dedicated exclusively to the pure power supply and with one separated transformer dedicated to the inductive filter.

Ron
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub