View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
This topic always seems funny to me. Hearing like other senses such as sight are personal and subjective.

If I ever saw a ghost, or UFO good luck convincing me otherwise.
Seen both.

Ghost kept knocking in one particular room and then manifested itself in a bedroom where my kids were sleeping and they both woke up and saw the same figure standing there in the middle of the room. Both were young and scared nearly to death and crying. Ghost was dressed in a black coat, a top hat and had a cane. It would have been forgotten or discounted as the kids imagination except I saw the same ghost the next summer as I was staying in that same bedroom when I visited my parents. Scared the heck out of me as I opened my eyes and then it simply vanished.

Turns out the house they bought at that time had a family grave site from the 1800's that was never disclosed to them or perhaps that fact was lost or forgotten over the years. They discovered the headstones in thick shrubbery when my father wanted to clear them out. Not saying there is a connection but makes one wonder.

UFO? Seen not 1 but at least 4 different times. First one was the best. Right over my head, silver shiny disk object hovering perfectly still. No wobbles, no movement, nothing like the early sci-fi movies would have you visualize a flying saucer... It was as if it was nailed into the sky. Perfectly motionless.

Felt the "static electricity like" tingling sensation on my skin. Looked at it for at least 30 seconds before it started to become less visible and transparent until it all but vanished. Will never forget the mirror like polished metal that looked unlike anything I have ever seen. Since I was only 9 years old, I doubt there was technology back in the early 70's that could have been mistaken for anything extra-terrestrial. It was not a big object either but perhaps 10 feet across at most and was probably no more than 50 feet above me. I'll never forget that feeling. I had no idea what a UFO even was at that age as it was never talked about then. The other 3 times were no where near me but the typical group of lights in the night sky that were performing aerial maneuvers unlike any technology we have today.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming and the High End Cable topic.