View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 11:38 PM

I end up buying this cable few weeks ago and now It has been run for more than 200hrs on my system, all I can say this cable is amazing.

LS-4004 Air is not cheap but it is doing so much more than my previous cable.

I listen to Keith Don't Go (Nils Lofgren) and Shadow (Ottmar Liebert) for instance, i could not believe how aliveness i can feel come out from my system. Guitar string sounds so meaty and crisp.

I put up "Got To Keep Moving" (Hans Theessing & Terry Evans), it hasn't been made me as exited as before, specially with the beat is being punchy, fast, and when Hans start singing around 00:31, his voice goes very deep and smooth. When Hans and Terry taking turn to sing, you can hear all the instrument being played on the background with excellent articulation even the singers breathing included, which made your listening session so addictive.

Overall, my impression so far with LS-4004 Air is a fast, very engaging and great performer from top to bottom frequency. It is well built,not too heavy and flexible enough to be moved around.

The size is reasonably big:

The Cable came with big elegance box even though not the fanciest:

This is the clip, just for sample only, don't take it wrong, you are still listening to your PC Speaker
https://youtu.be/_fqyX57194U

For others who has listened to this cable, please share your experience here