View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:32 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabellum View Post
Jim, congratulations on your new purchase!

I know there is a lot of rave about the Denali v2 so it's good to hear from the other power distributor offerings. I would be curious to know where the Delta D6 sits when pitched against the former Triton v1 and v2, or even the Denali v1. The Delta D6 is retailed at 2000$ and you can get a Triton v1 for about that price on the used market. Knowing how shunyata improves their products and technology while keeping the costs of entry low, I would expect the Delta D6 to outclass former top models.
It does. ~16 dB more noise suppression than my Triton V1, for example. And, the CGS ground noise reduction system, too. Better SS Footers and vibration management. At 40% of the price of the Triton V1's original MSRP.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 12-30-2019 at 09:38 AM.