View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renabot77 View Post
Although I really like my former E-560 (it served me well for several years), the 585 gave new life to my Sashas. Listening with a similar volume the same musics I used to listen to Accuphase I have a more realistic experience in all aspects. The only "issue" is the time you have to wait to see all that (it has to warm up over a hour to show what I said. The Accuphase was faster in this point). The bottom line is I don't regret the change, even paying a very high price...
Have you changed the standby options at all? There are 3 levels of standby mode, each one powers down different parts in standby mode. I leave mine in the mode that shuts down most of the amp and draws less power in standby mode. In the mornings I turn it on and stream background music while I work so it is always fully warmed up once I want to do any real listening.

Glad you are liking the 585, it really is an amazing integrated amp. I keep intending to play with the crossover to see if that makes a difference, just haven't gotten around to it yet.