View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:08 PM

Thx Andrew! Well hmm..interconnects? Power cords etc...More Stillpoints

No the next item is a DAC/Streamer. Just not sure. Going to Axpona in April.

The Stillpoints Ultra SS adapters arrived yesterday so I will attach those this weekend. WITH HELP.

I will say this. My cables are just so-so vs the really costly ones. So I have mid tier Audioquest everywhere but Mogami XLR from Subs to Preamp. Stock Power cords. All sounds fabulous so I'm sure that it can get even better. That discussion usually gets heated and sensitive LOL so we'll avoid that topic on this thread! My Martin Logan dealer in Milwaukee is pretty freaking awesome though and is going to make a trip down to New Orleans soon and is going to stop by Monroe for a day or so and bring down some Nordost stuff. God Help Me! BUT the system would really have to be truly noticeable uptick to spring the $$ for that.

Another project is a better looking audio rack. What am I using now is just some recycled stuff I had. It's fine for now. But I have my eye on something a bit sleeker.

With my CLX out about 4 feet from the wall, Diffusors for Bipole type speakers isn't as important but I need something (art etc..) above the rack and wall. You guys have any suggestions? I need something there.

Again thanks for all the nice remarks. Can't deny its pretty dang cool.