View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Ron, what future would there be with a 12-13 min (best case scenario) window of time to seek shelter, if there is one around that is and assuming one can actually get there at the time of major panic. A small island and a direct hit would pretty much guarantee no future for the majority of the population. Not for those in the blast zone, not for those outside of it with heavy nuclear fallout for the next two weeks... The only chance for survival is for those deep underground with food and water to survive that period of time. Most people are realistic enough to know that those last 12 minutes are better spent reflecting on the good life you had and embracing your loved ones. Grim reality.
Sorry, I do not mean survival, I mean FUTURE.............and that's why I would Pray!

Ron
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub