View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Ed, that's what a great audio forum is all about. We help each other with our findings on various products and help each other reach new pinnacles in our systems, sometimes save money, most of the time help each other spend even more! I'm all about getting a great bang for the buck these days and am happy to share my findings that offer a great value to our members. I am glad I did not simply chalk off the balanced idea as some of our members suggested but instead pushed forward to discover new heights. Hope your experience with Balanced BHA-1 will be similar.
It's been a few days now since I received the the Moon Audio Black Dragon Balanced cables. What a tremendous increase in clarity, bass, focus and all the other adjectives we audio people use to describe the music we hear. When I connected the new cables to my Audeze LCD3 the sound just came alive. I would not have believed that these cables and the Bryston BHA1 amp could make such a vivid improvement . They are a top performing pair. They are all I could have ever imagined or hoped for!!!
2 Channel - Esoteric KO3, VPI Classic, C2300, MS300, MEN220, Bryston 7b SST, B&W 802D, JL F113 (2), MDA 1000, Olive 4HD, Sonos w/Remedy, WW Silver Eclipse ICs , Stillpoints Ultra mini, MR85 tuner, Aurender A10 server

Headphone listening
- Audeze LCD3 with Moon Audio Black Dragon Balanced cables, Sennheiser HD650, WW silver Eclipse Nano cable, Bryston BHA-1 amp

HT -
MX135, OPPO 103D, B&W CDM7, B&W center, Sony 65" LCD