View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:17 PM

I just returned home from a local event where I had the pleasure of speaking with Jeff Sigmund of Luxman. He stated that the L-509X has been incredibly well received world wide and virtually all markets have sold out of their allocations for the next month or two. Luxman plans to gear up in a really big way this summer to meet the demand.

One reason for the success of the L-509X is perhaps as we discussed, the concern that the 30 WPC Class A amp might not be powerful enough for some rigs so this new amp addresses this concern.
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,

Last edited by GreginNH1; 05-04-2018 at 09:39 PM.