View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 05:26 PM

Default Isolation Footers | Platform Options.

Hi All,

As someone late to the Aurender servers, yet loving what I’m currently hearing | would love to enhance upon its capabilities even more….., as an avid proponent of isolation footers | platforms | devices, I’m trying to see what other users have used underneath their servers with said improvement in sound quality?.

I’m one of those types which tries to pay detail to all the littlest of things as it comes to voicing my system by ear……., and have found a set of Stillpoints Ultra SS to be much to large as well high to be used on my custom sized Sound Anchors stand | have been researching options like the Oyaide INS-BS | INS-CF ( carbon fiber pucks ) as well as thinking along the lines of say a Symposium Acoustics Svelte Plus Platform, yet am open-minded enough to hear what others have to say?.

I’m very very content with the hardware side of things, yet when it comes to items like isolation devices | cabling loom, I’m always seemingly more active at following these items, as with cables, I’ve recently discovered in my system, using my ears ( and heart, which gauges the overall emotional response to the music itself ) as a means of letting me know, that for me……., pure silver or silver plated copper IC’s are what brings me a sense of enlightenment, of which copper just doesn’t do anything for me……, yet when it comes to cables like USB cables, I tend to own various flavors, as I believe no one flavor suits all | there are times where either pure copper | silver plated copper | pure silver each bring about a certain something extra.

I’d love to add….., as someone whom came out of the early 2000s, dedicated to the likes of Ebony Wood isolation footers from the likes of either Shun Mook, or Yamamoto Sound Craft, and currently very very taken with ball bearing type of isolation footers, I’m once again merely seeking something different, if you’ll.

So I’d ask that each of you dig deep | assist this newcomer to the Aurender family, in knowing what’s what?, or do I simply leave well enough at that?.

TIA!.

Be well | Stay safe.
O_o scar