View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemcintosh View Post
Mike. Thank you for compliment. I did compared with SE VS GR however not in same environment so It wasn't right comparison.however my impression on GR was more open sound vs SE. I kind of fell that was bit more Nasal sounds on SE but again it could be the matching gears.

In terms of appearance as you said the GR looks stunning. with gold badge even make look better and leaves smile on my face.

Last thing is...I can still switch to Westminster...Mike what you think about them ? My problem is size...
Cool; I think that sounds like the Canterbury GR would be a good move for me, eventually. Kensingon SE had good air & sparkle (and great mids) but had to be coerced hard to fill in the low end. Canterbury SE is on the other side of this. Yorkminster SE had amazing bass extension & power, but seemed to have a drier midrange than the other 2.

I haven't heard the Westminster, but I love them in looks and in theory. My hangup too (besides price) is having enough space for them. After that, what else on the market could possibly even approach 18Hz-22KHz @ 99dB with a point source? Absolutely nothing!!