View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 12:38 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Pete View Post
Holy Moly Dan.....you really went all in! I knew you'd make the move sooner or later.

I better stay out of this thread (but you know I wont ).

I was about to make the move earlier this year, but other priorities won out. Now, with having just done the major upgrade in my bedroom, I'm reluctant to spend more...especially sine I don't think I'm through on the bedroom audio side.

Congratulations Dan....I'm sure you'll enjoy your new 4K gear a lot.

I'm also sure this is going to nudge me along as well...
Pete.......Yep, I folded like a house of cards once I got inside Best Buy in Gainesville. I went there just to get the Sony XBR49X900E to replace the 40" TV on the wall in the bedroom. Of course Best Buy had the Sony XBR65X900E up on their wall playing 4K content. I was floored. The picture is incredible. Before I knew what happened I had the sales guys writing up the 65" and the 49" televisions. I'm pretty sure I went into a trance when I saw the 65" Sony. .

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A