View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
Heard back from Harman support today and they were diligently trying to gather facts. I answered their questions and they are promising to get back to me quickly as they want to understand how it is that I’ve received the only two 523s to fail since launch. Some people do get struck by lightening twice I guess. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket? Seriously though I do think they really want to understand what is happening but probably going to be at least a week before I have any idea what they are going to do. The 326s is a fine preamp that I have enjoyed for the last 4 years but the 523 is in another league. I’m getting the feeling the dealer nor Harman is going to be willing to issue a refund even though I’ve paid for this 3 months ago and never received a fully working unit yet. I’m trying to be patient but i really have lost confidence in the 523 reliability since both units had issues right out of the box. Sorry for the long sad story ... maybe just venting a little. Thanks for listening!

George
George, I think everyone would be emotional in your circumstance. High end audio gear is selected with heart, and with dreams of audio bliss. Oh, and lots of money is expended.

I hope you are happy, in the end.