View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Stephen.......It's been nearly six years since your original post here on the Shunyata Venom HDMI cable. I see it is still in the Shunyata catalog, in fact it is their only HDMI offering. Are you still using the Venom HDMI cables?

I am presently using Wireworld Starlight 7 HDMI cables on the living room and studio 4K Sony TV's between the Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray players. Wireworld has dropped the Starlight HDMI cable between their 2017 and 2018 offerings.

My new found interest in Shunyata cables has me looking at their Venom HDMI and wondering how it might stack up against the Wireworld Starlight HDMI cable. I am not unhappy with the Starlight HDMI cables, just curious if the Shunyata Venom HDMI cable may offer any advantage in picture quality over the Wireworld HDMI cable. Surprisingly, the Shunyata Venom HDMI cable is priced more reasonably by a considerable margin than the Wireworld Starlight HDMI cable. Thoughts?
Did you decide to try a Venom HDMI cable? Curious as to how it compares to your Wireworld.