View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_v View Post
I don't get this thread.

You seem to have your mind made up Serge... why post a thread to fan the flames?

Your posting of it "bothers me" that there is evidence that supports my viewpoint that we did not land on the moon is just a fly trap, this thread is to lure people out on an already known controversial topic and then when people post what appears to be something you don't agree with, you act like it's personal?

You're not "bothered" by this, you relish this evidence of the hoax.

It's no different than if a cable-naysayer posted "I'm bothered by the fact that there are no definitive measurement suggesting there is a difference between Wireworld and regular 12g home depot wire".

There's a term for that kind of a post.
It seems you see everything in black or white. Seems to be popular these days to squarely belong to one camp or another. Well, I'm not one of those people. I explore all kinds of theories if they interest me and do not mind a healthy discussion with those who may be interested in the same topic. I'm also not shy to state my opinion or where I stand on any topic. If I clearly thought the Moon landing didn't happen, I would have said so from the beginning and it would have been a different thread all together.

I still think the Earth is way too small in those pictures and that statement should not necessarily implicate me nor label me as a conspiracy theorist on the subject of the moon landing. It is a fair and logical question why the Earth appears so small in those Apollo pictures.

It's no different than your example of cables, although of course in your opinion, if I am questioning why there are no measurable differences between cables and a lamp cord, I must be a cable denier. Well, I think cables are even less logical than some questions about the moon but here we are on an audio forum... No, it was not a fly trap as you worded it. Believe or not believe in the moon or the cables, that is your choice but escalating it to a personal level as if I now have to answer for all those people questioning the moon is not fair. That's where Adam went with it, as if I am the leader of the conspiracy gang.