View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:56 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
does somewhat crack me up to read about a pair of speakers costing damn near 200k having 'shortcomings' , granted, I know, compared to even more insanely priced units ..........
Every speaker has shortcomings. So does a Lamborghini or a million dollar home. et. al. But as the article points out the M6 balances its so-called shortcomings to the point that ultimately this author states,
Best of all, the M6 simply doesn’t have any shortcomings that one must consciously or unconsciously listen past. And that, more than any specific area of performance, is what allows the M6 to consistently cross the threshold from great sound into delivering an extraordinary musical experience.
Magico will continue to improve its technology, material, etc. and in time I’m sure we will see even the shortcomings mentioned in the article vaporize like magic.

The articles points our some amazing technology in the M6. And their drivers - wow. Interesting read

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.