View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:03 PM

I am simply blown away by this system. It is a completely different level than my McIntosh system. The descriptive word that comes to mind is “holographic”. There is palpable depth to the sound stage. I just cannot get enough of it.

I also began noticing something was fundamentally different to the sound, a difference not typical of just switching amps. There’s a new stability to the sound and a palpable vanishing of a background presence that I didnt realize was there until it was gone. It’s what the magazines sometimes describe as the “blacker backgrounds” associated with the very best power treatment devices. I realized then that the P15 works far better than I expected! Absolutely terrific.

The other piece of the puzzle was the recent replacement of a single JL f113 v1 sub with a pair of f112 v2s and the fabulous CR-1crossover. The integration with the Raidhos is just about perfect and the bass is now outstanding. As JV says in TAS, the system is now “of a piece”.

I’m putting the finishing touches on a custom built solid oak cabinet. I’ll put pictures up as soon as it’s done.

Big shout out to the team at PS Audio, their service and support is simply outstanding.