View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:56 PM

I, for one, am excited for these to arrive. I have a very modest surround system in our family room (Pioneer SC-57, which makes use of 2 of the 5 ceiling mount speakers installed in the house). I bought a Bowers & Wilkins CM Centre 2, which is great. For mostly aesthetic reasons, I've been going back and forth on getting CM8s or CM9s to match the center, but just didn't want to spend the money on them given how (and how often) the room is used.

I guess I do consider that they were made in China, but so are the CMs. Their pricing and my new affinity for Sonus faber make them the more attractive option (pending an audition).

I'm told they are available only in black and white and should be in my local Magnolia in the next few weeks. I'd gladly sell the CMC2 if the Venere provides the front soundstage I'm looking for (for what I'd like to spend).
McIntosh MX160 | McIntosh MC452 | McIntosh MC207 | Sonus faber Guarneri Memento (Graphite), Palladio PW 562 (2), Palladio PC 562 (4) | JL Audio F113 (2) | Wireworld Silver Eclipse 6 ICs & SCs, Oasis 8 SC, Silver Electra 5² PCs, Equinox 6,